- First and foremost, money!
If you have loose change, especially silver, offer that to him. I recently got two gold plated quarters back as change, I am going to use that as an offering once I get his alter set up. I would also offer dollar bills too, then use that money to buy him new things for his statues.
- Pine scented incense/candles
Those pine scented Christmas candles sold at Walmart would probably do. Just something about that scent reminds me of Hades, and he seems to like it as well.
I find tobacco to be very comforting and the smell of his study. He doesn’t really smoke it, just keeps it around for if the other gods visit him. Also, Persephone seems to like it in very very small doses.
- Sandalwood incense/candles/essential oils
This can be used generally for any god that you get the warm feeling with. I do with Hades, even though he seems cold to others. He has a warm and inviting smell.
- Jewelry, especially silver/gold or jewelry with pretty stones
Hades is a wealthy god, he enjoys wealth and jewelry, definitely if it makes you go ‘Oooh this looks expensive’
- Knives, I just get the feeling he likes ornate knives
- Black dog statues of the Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Pitbull, German Shepard variety, or any big muscular dog
His pride and joy and his big baby is Cerberus, if you can find a statue of Cerberus, that would be even better. I’m sure he would love you!
- Red, violet, navy blue, black, white, silver stones
- Red, violet, navy blue, black, or white flowers
I associate these colors with Hades, these are my person UPG associations, you might have your own. Go with it!
(Whoa, but not like animal and people sacrifices, more like personal sacrifices to show Hades you are serious about being devoted to him)
- Naps (If you take abundant naps to the point you kind of miss important things)
- Splurging on things you don’t need
- 2-3 hours of internet time to devote it to something in the name of Hades
- Sacrifice a ‘treat’ that you find yourself having a lot.
- Lose weight in the name of Hades to be a fierce warrior god or goddess.
Something like that, that’s my personal list, but that gives you an idea of what you can sacrifice if you don’t have anything to offer! Don’t be afraid of Hades, he wants you to better yourself and also do things in his name that could better you!
Edit: More ideas for offerings: Halloween things, yeah, he’ll roll his eyes at you, but when he thinks you aren’t looking he will take those Halloween themed trinkets and play with them. Don’t let him lie to you. He’s a big cheeser like that. He loves dead things too! Don’t forget that!